Aquarobics is a professional 60-minute shallow water workout that will help you meet your goals of burning calories, leaner muscles and a stronger back.
- Vigorous, yet work-at-your own-pace cardio
- Aquarobics is designed to increase in intensity as your fitness level grows
- You will increase strength and cardio endurance
- You will create lean muscles, increase flexibility and core muscle strength
- Professionaly trained instructors and choreographed lesson plans
- Instructors want to help you with your goal setting, will motivate and educate you all while exercising
- Over 70 lesson plans with music from 1940's swing to current favorites
- Designed under the guidance of a physical therapist and orthopedic surgeon
- Does not require swimming skills
"I am addicted to Aquarobics. After years of body pounding aerobics and running I have found a program that I can get the same maximum cardio workout without the damage to my body. I have more endurance and muscle tone, but more importantly I just feel terrific and happy." -Molly M., Fife, WA
PO Box 404 Redmond, WA 98052
A typical size class with different ages, sizes, men and women, and different physical fitness levels.
Have fun while building cardio endurance, leaner muscles and a strong core.
Concentrate, make the most of every move, maximize results.