Bring Aquarobics to Your Pool
Aquarobics is a tried and true and we love to look for a new adventure! If you'd like to bring Aquarobics to your pool please contact me and/or take this information to the pool aquatic director. Get In. Get Fit.
Why Choose Aquarobics?
Administration Benefits – We make it easy for you!
- Aquarobics hires, trains and provides ongoing education for all our instructors
- Aquarobics manages all class registration, if needed
- Aquarobics provides all sub coverage -- classes are not cancelled
- Aquarobics handles all payroll and government taxes
- Aquarobics holds a $3 million dollar insurance policy
Programming Benefits – Safety, Consistency & Community
- Over 40 years experience and a proven track record
- Program Safety: All programs have been designed under the guidance of an orthopedic surgeon, physical therapist, and occupational therapist
- Program Consistency: Instructors use an approved lesson plan designed in-house to provide a safe, well-rounded exercise program using cutting-edge techniques choreographed to over 70 different music programs
- Aquarobics provides several class options: AQ Deep, Aquarobics or Water Motion
- On average: Aquarobics classes bring in 15+ students per class
- Aquarobics will include your pool classes and schedules on its website
- Creating Community: Aquarobics and WaterMotion are more than an exercise class. They are a supportive community where each individual is a whole person working toward improved health in a positive environment.
PO Box 404 Redmond, WA 98052